- Otto Scharmer (Presencing Institute.) Senior Lecturer in the MIT Management Sloan School. Co-founder of the Presencing Institute. He chairs the MIT Ideas program.
- Mille Bojer (Reos Partners). BA in Political Science (focused on international development), Cornell University MA in Political Science, University of Copenhagen. Director of Reos Partners’ office in Geneva.
- Igor Calzada (Cardiff University, WISERD), PhD and MBA. Senior Researcher since 2021 at Cardiff University, WISERD; since 2012, University of Oxford, Future of Cities and Urban Transformations ESRC Programmes; he currently serves as Senior Advisor for UN-Habitat, People-Centered Smart Cities flagship programme and as scientific adviser of the Basque Government. He served as Senior Scientist at the European Commission's Joint Research Centre in Italy, Centre for Advanced Studies and Digital Economy Unit (DigiTranScope and AI Watch). His recent book entitled 'Smart City Citizenship' has been published by Elsevier. For a decade, he worked in Mondragon group and was director in the Basque Government and Fellow at Ikerbasque.
- Gorka Espiau (Agirre Lehendakaria Center). Director of the "Agirre Lehendakaria Center for Social and Political Studies". Espiau is also a Senior Fellow of the Michael Young Foundation, a founding partner of the Koop Social Innovation Laboratory (SILK) and scientific director of the Work4Progress initiative, promoted by the La Caixa Foundation. He had previously served as an advisor to the Presidency of the Basque Government.
- Naiara Goia (Arantzazulab). Managing Director of the Arantzazulab Social Innovation Laboratory. Expert in innovation and coordination of international strategic projects, she has a degree in Telecommunications Engineering and a MBA in Business. She has spent the last years in the Mondragon Corporation, leading initiatives to promote innovation in the cooperatives and promoting business and social transformation strategies. She collaborates with different universities in the Basque Country.
- Sharam Yalda (Human Nation) works Regenerative Innovation, Design & Strategies for Business and Leadership: Humanity, Circularity, Decarbonization, Technology-4-good. Founder and CEO of HumanNation.
- Auxkin Galarraga (Eusko Ikaskuntza-Basque Studies Society). Doctor in Sociology from the UPV / EHU. He is currently a professor in the Department of Sociology and Social Work at the UPV / EHU. He is a member of InnoLab, a high performance research group part of the Basque university system on Innovation, Change and Complexity. He has participated in projects on social change, social innovation and socio-productive systems. He is Scientific Director of GizarteLAB (Eusko Ikaskuntza-Basque Studies Society).
- Luis Berasategi (Mondragon University). Industrial Engineer (UPV-EHU). Researcher and project manager in the Strategic Innovation Area (Ikerlan). Senior researcher in the area of Advanced Strategies and coordinator of Bilbao Berrikuntza Faktoria (BBF): the urban ecosystem of learning, innovation, and entrepreneurship in Bilbao. Currently, the coordinator of the Bilbao AS Fabrik (BAF) Urban Laboratories: the new ecosystem in Zorrotzaurre.
- Lorea Agirre (Jakin). PhD in Information Science and Anthropology (UPV-EHU). Writer, journalist, and researcher on minorized languages, culture, and gender. Currently the director and manager at Jakin Fundazioa.