- Otto Scharmer (Presencing Institute.) Senior Lecturer in the MIT Management Sloan School. Co-founder of the Presencing Institute. He chairs the MIT Ideas program.
- Mille Bojer (Reos Partners). BA in Political Science (focused on international development), Cornell University MA in Political Science, University of Copenhagen. Director of Reos Partners’ office in Geneva.
- Igor Calzada (Wiserd). Senior techno-political scientist, academic and policy adviser currently working since 2019 at the European Commission, DG Joint Research Centre, Centre for Advanced Studies [(i) DigiTranScope; (ii) Data Ecosystems; and (iii) AI Watch projects] paralleling his position since 2012 at the University of Oxford, Urban Transformations ESRC and Future of Cities Programmes at COMPAS. Research Fellow at WISERD since January 2021.
- Gorka Espiau (Agirre Lehendakaria Center). Director of the "Agirre Lehendakaria Center for Social and Political Studies". Espiau is also a Senior Fellow of the Michael Young Foundation, a founding partner of the Koop Social Innovation Laboratory (SILK) and scientific director of the Work4Progress initiative, promoted by the La Caixa Foundation. He had previously served as an advisor to the Presidency of the Basque Government.
- Naiara Goia (Arantzazulab). Director of the Arantzazulab Social Innovation Laboratory. Expert in innovation and coordination of international strategic projects, she has a degree in Telecommunications Engineering. She has spent the last years in the Mondragon Corporation, leading initiatives to promote innovation in the cooperatives and promoting business transformation strategies.
- Sharam Yalda (Human Nation) works Regenerative Innovation, Design & Strategies for Business and Leadership: Humanity, Circularity, Decarbonization, Technology-4-good. Founder and CEO of HumanNation.
- Auxkin Galarraga (Eusko Ikaskuntza-Basque Studies Society). Doctor in Sociology from the UPV / EHU. He is currently a professor in the Department of Sociology and Social Work at the UPV / EHU. He is a member of InnoLab, a high performance research group part of the Basque university system on Innovation, Change and Complexity. He has participated in projects on social change, social innovation and socio-productive systems. He is Scientific Director of GizarteLAB (Eusko Ikaskuntza-Basque Studies Society).